NEW Process Valves & Actuation Catalogue from Hydravalve (UK)
The comprehensive 600+ page catalogue showcases renown European and worldwide brands and new product lines.
Hydravalve’s actuation section contains over 250 pages of electric/ pneumatic actuators, actuated valves and accessories from brands such as Haitima, HUK Valves, J+J, Morc and Prisma. The full range of Prisma pneumatic actuators are available in 90 and 180 degree operation in aluminium and stainless steel.
A polyamide body is also available in a 90 degree operation. All Prisma actuators are ATEX EXII2GDc certified and SIL rated. Recently added into stock are the full range of YTC products which includes electro-pneumatic positioners, volume boosters, lock-up valves and snap acting relays.
To support the user, a visual logo of ATEX, Firesafe, DNV, SIL, WRAS, UL Listed and Bureau Veritas have been introduced to allow easy identification of products that include any certification. Furthermore, to aid navigation through the 600+ catalogue, Hydravalve have included related product adverts and a wide-ranging index.
You may have already seen from previous news, Hydravalve have recently launched a full selection of steam products. Inside the catalogue, the steam product will be in section 3 where the range of products are isolating valves, actuated valves, check & safety valves, pressure reducing valves, steam traps, filtration and ancillaries.
During 2018, Hydravalve will be seeking to extend to their evergrowing product range. Due to this a product overview brochure of new products will be released later in the year to accompany the catalogue.
To request a copy of the new catalogue please email: email@example.com or contact our sales team on 01902 637263. Alternatively, request your copy online using the link here: www.hydravalve.co.uk/contact
Tel: 01902 637 263
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Delivering more than just valves
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration
- Emerson Process Management - Valve Automation 1 Force Driving All Valves...Everywhere!