NEW Process Valves & Actuation Catalogue from Hydravalve (UK)
The comprehensive 600+ page catalogue showcases renown European and worldwide brands and new product lines.
Hydravalve’s actuation section contains over 250 pages of electric/ pneumatic actuators, actuated valves and accessories from brands such as Haitima, HUK Valves, J+J, Morc and Prisma. The full range of Prisma pneumatic actuators are available in 90 and 180 degree operation in aluminium and stainless steel.
A polyamide body is also available in a 90 degree operation. All Prisma actuators are ATEX EXII2GDc certified and SIL rated. Recently added into stock are the full range of YTC products which includes electro-pneumatic positioners, volume boosters, lock-up valves and snap acting relays.
To support the user, a visual logo of ATEX, Firesafe, DNV, SIL, WRAS, UL Listed and Bureau Veritas have been introduced to allow easy identification of products that include any certification. Furthermore, to aid navigation through the 600+ catalogue, Hydravalve have included related product adverts and a wide-ranging index.
You may have already seen from previous news, Hydravalve have recently launched a full selection of steam products. Inside the catalogue, the steam product will be in section 3 where the range of products are isolating valves, actuated valves, check & safety valves, pressure reducing valves, steam traps, filtration and ancillaries.
During 2018, Hydravalve will be seeking to extend to their evergrowing product range. Due to this a product overview brochure of new products will be released later in the year to accompany the catalogue.
To request a copy of the new catalogue please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our sales team on 01902 637263. Alternatively, request your copy online using the link here: www.hydravalve.co.uk/contact
Tel: 01902 637 263
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- H.S. Pipequipment leads the way with Delivery Times
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX