SMC Launches Digital Flow Switch For Large Flow
The latest digital flow switch to join the SMC family, PF3A7#H, monitors the consumption of the main line with a 100:1 ratio.
With an impressive 100:1 flow ratio, which is defined as the ratio between the full-scale range and the minimum point of measure, the PF3A7#H can detect leaks and monitor main line air consumption with just one product.
Accuracy of information sits at the heart of the PF3A7#H, with a 3-colour and 3-label screen display that can rotate in increments of 90°, allowing operators to take notes and set the flow switch while checking the measured value.
Furthermore, an analogue output gives more detailed information of an application’s performance. In addition, the external input can reset the accumulated, peak and bottom values without the need for manipulation.
SMC Marketing Manager Bob Hitner said: “We are always listening to our customers and seeking ways to enhance efficiency and reduce operating costs.
“This next generation flow switch offers our customers greater flexibility and functionality, while being very simple to set and operate, this coupled with low air loss, makes the PF3A7#H the ideal product for those who care about energy efficiency.”
Through a bore type structure made of aluminium alloy, the PF3A7#H is incredibly durable as the bypass construction reduces the levels of moist air and foreign matter that encounter the flow switch, guaranteeing a longer life span.
For more information about the PF3A7#H Series, please visit SMC’s New Product Section at www.smc.eu
Tel: 01908 563 888
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Emerson adds stainless steel transmitter housing to its Vortex flowmeter family
- Valvekits to stock Soldo hazardous area switchboxes
- Complete range of Soldo safe and hazardous area switchboxes now in stock at Valvekits
- Fast-fit steam flow meter pinpoints energy savings at point of use
- How the right flowmeter can make you money
- Practicality at the Heart of New Acuflux Range
- Why choose Coriolis?
- Is Static batch sampling a thing of the past?
- How selecting the right flowmeter can help you minimise your annual energy costs
- New Flameproof Ranges From Alpha Controls