Who are BVAA? What does BVAA do?
Who we are
BVAA is the only organisation that represents all the main sectors in the UK valve industry; namely manufacturers, distributors, repairers and suppliers of valves, actuators and related products and services.
What we do
For 80 years, BVAA has been chartered to look after the interests of its members through: -
• Providing value-based services to enhance customer access or market knowledge
• Providing training and development to members and their staff, to enhance competence and knowledge that improves their business
• To act, on behalf of the members, to understand and input into technical specifications that impact on their products and services and potential business
• Facilitating technical support to members, through the provision of independent advice on issues relating to relevant valve activity
• To represent members where necessary to outside bodies.
Membership of the BVAA gives your company a voice in shaping the industry’s future and a measurable return on investment in networking, training, technical support and new business opportunities that can only come from engagement with the BVAA.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44