Next Generation In Industrial Breakaway Couplings
Improves efficiency and reduces risk to assets and people
Flowbreak contains an Easy Refit Facility that allows the resetting of valves after servicing or activation without the need to remove it from the line. Flowbreak is also the most compact and lightweight on the market and is designed for loading and transfer environments where space is at a premium.
Flowbreak contains KLAW Flip-Flap Valve and Breakstud technology, delivering 100% instantaneous closure of both upstream and downstream flow of media when activated. The coupling then separates, therefore minimising risk of damage to assets such as loading arms, hoses, mountings and other parts of the transfer system.
Injury to personnel, extended downtime to operations and damage to reputations are also minimised.
The KLAW Flowbreak Breakaway Coupling is suitable for 99% of all liquids and gases including LPG, ethanol, propane, bitumen, hydrochloric acid, chlorine, diesel, fuel oil, ammonia, sulphuric acid and jet fuel.
Typical applications include loading arms, hose transfer assemblies, refuelling, bunkering, railcars, road tankers, ship terminals and loading bays.
Threaded, flanged or weld end connections are all available and there is the option to include a proximity switch. ATEX cable is fitted as standard. Flowbreak is available in diameters of ½ to 12 inches.
KLAW is a world leader in the design, application and manufacture of breakaway couplings and safety transfer systems.
Tel: 01373 858 877
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd