ValvTechnologies, Inc.: ITC 2018 Recap
The biennial ValvTechnologies’ International Technical Conference and Users Group (ITC) was held on February 8-9 in Houston, Texas.
The conference united members of the valve community from 35 countries including industry experts, distributors and end users who participated in a series of technical lectures, roundtable discussions and networking activities.
Retired seven-time NBA champion, Robert Horry delivered the ITC 2018 featured keynote address entitled, “How to be a Big Shot,” with remarks highlighting the hard work and dedication it takes to succeed.
“ITC 2018 was a fantastic opportunity for attendees to get the latest information and developments in severe service valve applications,” said Ross Waters, President CGIS. “I learned so much of what our business looks like from the different perspectives and eyes of valve users and process designers. Participating in focus groups gave me a better understanding of the need of the clearest communication regarding valve performance and valve technologies, preparing us all for success. I look forward to another great conference experience at the next ITC and meeting up with my friends and colleagues.”
Tel: 01642 882 211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd