Introducing the Next Generation of Double Block & Bleed Valve Technology
The Alco Valves XC Range
When fully assembled the XC valves are unlike any other DBB valve on the market. However, the Alco Research and Development team were able to challenge the conventional methodology of DBB design to create an innovative interchangeable valve solution. The XC compact design allows the centre module of the valve to be manufactured, assembled, tested and stocked without fitting the end connections, before the point of order placement. This means drastically reduced lead times for the benefit of the customer.
Alco Valves have invested heavily in the latest state of the art CNC machinery and other advanced manufacturing equipment which has supported the initiative to provide expedited deliveries for highly complex DBB technologies. This outstanding level of investment ensures that the company achieves operational excellence when meeting customer requirements.
• Adaptable, Reliable & Robust;
• Compact design for cost efficiency and weight;
• Designed and manufactured in accordance with ASME standards;
• A wide array of material configurations available;
• A wide selection of end connections available;
• Service temperatures from -46°C to 200°C;
• Fire Safe;
• Low Emissions;
• Features 2 high performance floating pattern ball valves and a venting needle valve c/w NPT female vent.
Pressure Ratings Available:
• ASME Class 150 to Class 2500
Bore Sizes Available:
• 13, 19, 25, 38 and 50 mm
You can also refer to the case study article detailing technical features, testing methods and qualifications which you can download from www.alco-valves.com
Tel: 01484 710 511
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- BiS Valves
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Improve maintenance safety with Spirax Sarco’s new single unit for safe double isolation
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers
- Flowserve NAF-ProCap Valve