Proud History of Ashdale Engineering & Lifting Services
Based in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, Ashdale Engineering & Lifting Services are located in the ideal environment to provide quality service provision to the many businesses and industries which surround the Milford Haven Waterway, and beyond.
With 22 years of trading, and with a management team who have been with the company since its formation, combined with a highly qualified and motivated workforce, we are proud to be one of Pembrokeshire’s sought-after employers.
Commitment and support from the top down, low staff turnover and a robust training and development programme means that we are able to keep the best local employees and enable them to progress and improve their knowledge in all areas of our business.
Ashdale Engineering & Lifting Services are certified with the British Standards Institute to ISO9001:2015, and in compliance with the Construction Products Regulation (CPR), EN 1090 – 1:2009+A1:2011 – Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures, for the design, manufacture (including welding) and installation of structural steelwork in steel up to and including Execution Class 2 (EXC 2).
At our workshop in Milford Haven, we are able to service and repair pumps and valves to client requirements with OEM and supplier support.
During Q1, 2018, Ashdale Engineering & Lifting Services has invested heavily in supporting the pump and valve servicing capability. We have recently completed the new build of a bespoke valve servicing bay, and in February 2018, twelve members of staff attended a very successful Advanced Valve’s training course, delivered on-site by the BVAA.
Ashdale Engineering & Lifting Services capability portfolio includes the following:
• Precision machining with the ability to manufacture, modify, or replace components, and to provide machining services for all types of industries.
• Preventative and Reactive maintenance, offering a 24/7 emergency breakdown service and we source and supply essential components necessary to get plant repaired and re-commissioned.
• Fabrication and welding. With qualified welders and procedures, verified by TUV, we are able to provide both pipe and steel stock fabrication and welding in carbon and stainless steel.
• Lifting Equipment statutory inspection and certification in compliance with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER).
• Engineering and Bearing Supplies. Our extensive product range includes bearings, belts & pulleys, chains & sprockets, pulleys & taper bushes plus much more.
• Project management of bespoke, turnkey projects in compliance with the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015. Undertaking the role of Principle Contractor, Ashdale Engineering & Lifting Services are able to discharge their responsibility to provide safe, managed, compliant projects to clients on time and within budget.
Ashdale Engineering & Lifting Services has a long history in the Pembrokeshire Engineering world. Whilst many have come and gone, we have managed our business proportionately to demand and are as able today to provide the top-quality services expected by our clients as the very first day we started.
The management at Ashdale Engineering & Lifting Services would encourage you to get in touch with any service requirements. We are confident that no matter your issue, we will have the solution.
Tel: 01646 695 660
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- Intelligent reliability with Life Cycle Services
- BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Supply, Service, Repair- On Demand, On Time, Every Time: Company Overview Valve disassembly area- Intelligent Partnerships
- Fisher® Certifies ESI
- Continued Growth at BVAA
- Valve reconditioning can save time and money