Bifold’s Circuit Designer – Modular Solutions with Drag & Drop System
The completed system can then be bought as a modular solution or as a list of separate valves from Bifold.
• Design a circuit using drag and drop (new schematics added regularly).
• Organise and manage your projects in the Project Centre.
• View the modular solution code and description or a list of separate valves and fittings. Create a PDF schematic diagram and description for sending with a quote.
• View and print the Modular Solution Bill of Materials (BOM) or separate valves (BOM).
• For users with Solid Edge ST6 and above, create a 3D model and dimensional drawing for a Modular Solution.
• 3,500 + systems already configured.
• New users configuring systems every week. Installation
Download and run setup.exe from: - https://www.bifold.co.uk/BifoldCircuitDesigner.aspx
Further Information For more information, screenshots and Getting Started Guide, visit:- https://www.bifold.co.uk/BifoldCircuitDesigner.aspx
Tel: 0161 345 4777
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- What are key interlocks?
- Case Study - Malaysian LNG Facility
- Major Order for Fisher
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief