Enermech's Minteg Make inroads in Australian LNG and Oil & Gas Sectors
The facility in Perth, Western Australia, will be the launch pad for entry in to LNG, upstream oil gas and industrial sectors in the Australasia region and to lead the expansion MInteg has appointed oil and gas integrity and inspection veteran Michael Munro as Operations Director in Australia, with Pete Speight joining as Operations Manager.
MInteg will initially offer integrity management, non-destructive testing and mechanical rope access services and, capitalising on parent company EnerMech’s extensive presence in Australia, will look to add facilities in Gladstone, Darwin and Melbourne.
Patrick Gallagher, MInteg director, said years of experience and immersion in North Sea projects would be attractive to Australian clients and he is confident the company’s integrated approach of providing working at height expertise with traditional technical skills will prove successful.
He said: “We believe there are opportunities for MInteg services in LNG and upstream gas on the East Coast, in Victoria. Queensland, the Northern Territory and South Australia and in oil and gas across Western Australia.
“Australia has gone through a massive construction phase over the last 10 years and has now transited in to the operating phase which will require additional integrity management and inspection expertise. We identified that the market is ready for a new entrant and we will leverage the relationships established by EnerMech to showcase our capabilities.
Michael Munro added: “A combined service offering which pulls in EnerMech’s core services and compliments our strengths in NDT and rope access will offer something new to the oil, gas, LNG and industrial sectors, and we are looking forward to extending our footprint in Australia, which will be a precursor to further international growth.”
Tel: 01224 723 300
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd