Ultravalve Cements Mondeo Relationship
The Midlands-based process and RPZ valve supplier; which is owned by valve and actuator company Bonomi, will now handle Mondeo sales for the whole of Ireland, in addition to supplying the UK and Scotland as it has for the last quarter century.
Comments Ultravalve managing director, Bill Brach: “Extending Ultravalve’s exclusive territory into Ireland cements what is already a strong and proven partnership between our two companies.
“There is strong demand for the type of high quality Stainless Steel Manifolds and WRAS approved IDRJA Check Valves for which Mondeo are renowned worldwide, especially in Ireland, where many food producers and drug manufacturers are located.”
Thomas Brach, who is undertaking a four year sales and management graduate trainee programme with the Bonomi group, will be handling sales of Mondeo products into the new Irish territory.
Tel: 01384 411 888
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Delivering more than just valves
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- H.S. Pipequipment leads the way with Delivery Times