Great British Valve Group Hat Trick
Following almost two weeks of auditing at our Caerphilly facility in South Wales, Hobbs Valve successfully transitioned to the 2015 revision of the standard and Hobbs Precision were awarded ISO 9001: 2015 on their first assessment attempt.
These third party certifications are endorsement of our strategic tactics to improve customer satisfaction, ensure that our decision making is evidence based and that we realise improvements and efficiency. The structured Business Management System also provides an environment for continual improvement and the engagement of our staff.
The 2015 revision features heavily on leadership and risk based management, as such it is a robust structure that we can continue to develop our businesses around.
If we can assist you with your precision engineering or valve and actuation requirements please feel free to contact us.
Tel: 029 2086 1099
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Certification for Russia - Meeting the standards SGS UK Can Help
- ISO 14000 & FDA APPROVALS FOR HARDIDE
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled