Saunders® IDV Saving Cost & Delivering Environmental Benefits
The Saunders® Industrial Diaphragm Valve range encompasses a complete line of manual and linear actuated diaphragm valves, both weir and straight through styles, each of which plays a vital role in various flow control applications.
Recently, Saunders® announced a product enhancement that offers cost savings to the operator and environmental benefits.
As of this year, all Saunders® plastic-lined valves will now be coated in a new corrosion-resistant powder. This paint upgrade offers excellent resistance to corrosion, chemicals and weather, as well as most acids, alkalis and oils.
The powder coating is electrostatically sprayed onto the degreased, clean metal component, which is then held at approximately 200°C for ten minutes to produce a high bake.
The result will be a more durable, high quality finish that resists chipping and scratching. This clean process results in negligible waste, low-level emission and contains no solvents, making it a smart choice for the environment, as well.
Tel: 01633 486 666
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation