Bonomi’s Colour Coded Solutions Helps Eliminate Connection Errors
Hydraulic couplings from Bonomi (UK) Ltd can now be fitted with Colour Safe connectors designed to enable easy identification and prevent potentially dangerous errors in hydraulic hose connection.
This simple, yet highly effective identification system has been developed to eliminate the risk of incorrect connections, which could result in malfunctions that might cause injury to machine operators and costly damage to equipment.
The system also allows uniform labelling of coupling types, enabling operatives to carry out quicker and more accurate maintenance.
Available in a wide range of colours for DNP standard (PLT1) and premier (PLT4 & PLTX) flat face couplings (ISO 16028) in sizes ¼″ to 1¼″, the easy to fit connectors can be applied to both new and in situ units.
The Colour Safe connectors are supplied with a simple manual tool to fit them to the female coupling band, the ring of the male being easily fitted by hand.
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 46
- Stewarts - Swivemas® Close Couple System
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile