New Name, New Emphasis
Welcome by BVAA Director, Rob Bartlett
During its twelve years, BVAA’s quarterly newsletter has always been far more than just a vehicle for communicating the latest trade association news. However, this new title now reflects the magazine’s diverse and expanding content and most especially, an acknowledgement of its most important stakeholders – you, the industry’s customers. We are placing a particular emphasis on making VALVE user relevant to our growing readership, which has tripled in the last three years.
VALVE user will continue to provide the latest industry news - plus updates on product developments, application stories and training articles. It will however also become a platform for you, the industry’s customer, to have your say. We want to hear your comments on the industry – good and bad – and we welcome contributions from all users of valves, actuators and related products. BVAA will likewise endeavour to make VALVE user an indispensable tool for all those involved in process flow control.And on that theme…
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 1
- BVAA’s New DVD!
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’
- Training - Simply Not An Option
- Technical Update - ASME and European Material Testing Requirements BVAA Technical Consultant Peter Churm reports...
- BVAA at 70 - Stronger than ever!: Hello and welcome to the eleventh issue of Valve User magazine!
- Mad Hatters
- ‘Barmy’ ‘Brollies’
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back