EnerMech Get £21 Million Cranes Contract Lift
The integrated engineering services specialist will provide crane maintenance and crane management to three North Sea platforms on behalf of the new client. The multi-million-pound five-year contract, with five one-year options, includes offshore crane maintenance and operation, onshore support and repair facilities, crane spare parts, engineering, and consultancy support.
In addition, Aberdeen-headquartered EnerMech have also secured a three-year extension to their existing cranes and lifting services contract with Maersk Oil UK for the Gryphon Alpha and Global Producer III FPSOs and the new Culzean gas field assets in the North Sea.
These awards are further complemented by a one-year extension for Dana Petroleum’s Triton and Western Isles assets, along with a twoyear extension for Spirit Energy’s Morecambe Bay assets for crane management services.
EnerMech’s UK director of mechanical handling services, Chris Dixon, said: “Our continued focus on delivering value by provided integrated services with careful cost management is winning us new cranes and lifting service clients and extending relationships with existing customers.
“We are looking forward to forming a strong partnership with this new North Sea client and we believe our template for providing high quality combined services is an attractive offering to UKCS and international Operators.”
Tel: 01224 723 300
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 46
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd