Host Day and Stanlow Visit
Organised by FLP delegate Sean Gower, as part of his hosted day by his employers GPEC Ltd, the refinery tour turned out to be one of the highlights of the year!
Sean commented, ‘I really enjoyed my BVAA Future Leaders Programme Host Day in Chester. Delegates were invited to learn about our company GPEC Ltd, the world class OEMs we represent, and also how we use Business Development and Strategic Selling Techniques. We gave fellow delegates an overview of our MS Dynamics 365 CRM System and also a new product overview of the Autorodder product.’
BVAA Director Rob Bartlett added, ‘We were very fortunate that Sean and his colleagues were able to organise a visit to Essar’s Stanlow Refinery, a unique and eye-opening experience. Our FLP delegates were able to learn first-hand of the conditions valve industry products face when applied in such challenging environments.’
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition