Severn Subsea Technologies has changed to Severn Glocon Technologies Ltd
Severn Subsea Technologies are delighted to announce a recent change of name, as from the 1st September 2018 we have become Severn Glocon Technologies Ltd.
As part of the Severn Glocon Group our new name will unify our company with the other divisions within the Group, delivering a consistent brand and reflecting on the industries in which we operate.
Severn Glocon Technologies are specialists in research, development and manufacture of valves, instrumentation and associated equipment.
We also specialise in the design, integration and installation of high integrity pressure protection systems (HIPPS) with an inhouse team of qualified experts in functional safety management.
Over the last few years Severn Glocon Technologies have been successfully involved in the marine renewables industry, specialising in innovative technology with the design, development and manufacture of electrical control, automation, telemetry and datalogging equipment.
There have been changes to our website and e-mail addresses, with our new website being www.severngt.com and emails updated to email@example.com, all other contact details have remained the same.
If you have any queries regarding our change of name, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on +44 (0)1209 312000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0845 223 2040
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd