Stainless Steel WRAS Valves in 2 Weeks from Measure Monitor Control
A client needed help with sizing pressure reducing valves for their town water and reverse osmosis (RO) water lines and since the piping was stainless steel, they wanted the valves in the same material.
Another requirement was WRAS approval for potable water duty in order to comply with their quality standards for connecting to the mains water supply.
After confirming the flow calculations for the pressure ranges concerned, the client received a proposal for the P48 direct acting pressure reducing valves in DN80 and DN100 flange sizes as shown here.
These valves are WRAS certified as standard and available from ˝" to 2" threaded and 2" to 6" flanged in 316 stainless steel.
After several revisions due to the pressure and flow requirements changing as the client design progressed and of the many solutions considered, the Measure Monitor Control proposal was the one selected for ordering due to meeting all the design criteria and being able to deliver much faster than the usual 6-8 weeks.
Measure Monitor Control provides technical support for goods after shipment in case of any problems during installation or operation and should these valves need servicing, spare diaphragms and components are available to remove the need for complete replacement of the valves.
Tel: 01443 772 500
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- BiS Valves
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers
- Flowserve NAF-ProCap Valve
- Flowserve Swing Check Valves