Hobbs’ Double Offset Range
Hobbs Valve are renowned for state of the art patented Triple Offset valves. The double offset range will be no different in providing a variety of positive properties to connect maximum efficiency with affordable pricing.
Like the triple offset range these new products will still combine the notable features found in the triple offset products which includes:
• Superior Product Performance
• Competitive Pricing & Lead Time
• Unparalleled Customer Service
The Hobbs Valve moto is to deliver high quality products that are developed to the very best standard with the consumer firmly in mind, and our newest range is no different.
Alongside our high-quality items, we champion excellent customer service. This is proven by our exemplary track record over the past 12 years which speaks for itself.
We guarantee high performance which exceeds industry expectations and we invest time in developing new quality products.
Tel: 029 2086 1099
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - It’s All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- BiS Valves
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES