Delivering Reliability: Stainless Steel Solenoids with Worldwide Certifications
The World Solenoid is a compact, stainless steel housed solenoid with integral junction box or 24" wire leads. The World Solenoid is offered with either ˝" NPT or M20 electrical connections. All World Solenoids rotate 360 degrees to simplify installation and serviceability. Standard valve is offered with a threaded vent port. Additional vent options are available to keep contaminants out of the valve or for hydraulic applications.
These high performance solenoid operators are standard with a low power rating of 1.8 watt – options also available of 0.85 and 0.5 watt with the same long life cycle ratings. Corrosion resistance is provided through stainless steel housing and Class H epoxy molded coil rated for continuous duty, offering the greatest flexibility in any application. The epoxy molded coil and sealed housing yields a moisture resistant design which also dissipates heat for elevated temperature applications. This optimized design allows for standard ingress protection that exceeds NEMA 4X and IP68 rating. All industry common voltages are available.
The World Solenoid is available on Versa’s direct acting E4 Series or any of their high flow, bubble tight, solenoid pilot spool valves, such as the C-316 and V-316 Series stainless steel or V Series brass.
When a reliable electrical operator with worldwide certifications is required, the Versa World Solenoid is the choice.
Tel: 01452 731 447
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Norgren’s 48xx Series
- BiS Valves
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- New 11/2 inch Power Pulse Valve complements ASCO/ JOUCOMATIC NUMATICS Dust Collector System Range
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- ASCO Numatics Introduces Series 342 Stainless Steel Filter Regulator to Complement Solenoid Valve Range