Specialist Welding Company Extends its Capability with Hardfacing Options
The name, Arc Energy Resources, has been synonymous with the provision of a top class weld overlay cladding service for over 24 years
The business has now extended its portfolio to the provision of a hardfacing service, depositing nickel, cobalt and iron based products and ferritic/martensitic stainless steels. Mechanised, robotic and manual welding is available utilising powder plasma transferred arc, gas tungsten arc, flux cored arc and shielded metal arc processes.
The overall production facilities comprise 20 mechanised cladding stations supplemented by robotic capability, CNC machining and heat treatment, NDT and CMM. Welding processes employed, in addition to those listed above, include Bicathode GTAW, gas metal arc, submerged arc and electro slag strip.
The surfacing production resources are supported by a team of welding engineers qualified to European/ International Welding Engineer and Chartered Engineer status. Verification of quality is provided by accreditation to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 3834-2. In addition, the business has ASME U and U2 qualification and is certified Fit4Nuclear.
All welding is supported by weld procedures which are qualified to international and/or project related standards and is performed by welders who are similarly qualified.
The surfacing division works in harmony with the specialist welding units thus providing a comprehensive welding and machining turnkey service.
Tel: 01453 823523
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile
- ARC Energy Helps Severn Glocon Win Development Order