Brass Union Ended Ball Valves Now Available in Larger Sizes
Bonomi has expanded its brass union ended ball valve range to incorporate a number of larger sizes.
The valves are suitable for domestic water services, heating and air conditioning plants and compressed air systems.
Operational within a temperature range of -20ºC to +130ºC, the full-bore ball valves feature an aluminium T-Handle and have BSP P Female x Male union tail end connections.
To eradicate the potential difficulty of distinguishing between hot and cold-water feeds, the valves can be used in conjunction with colour coded lever covers for easy identification – red denoting hot and blue denoting cold.
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile
- Dichtomatik authorised distributor for Dupont Kalrez seals