HH Valves Ltd appoint Ilker Enerji as exclusive Turkish agent
HH are in the process of appointing agents in Canada & Israel
Following development of the Turkish market with the assistance of Ilker to increase HH’s presence in the region on a number of projects the decision was reached mutually that an exclusive frame agreement would be implemented to help further penetrate the Turkish power market with HH Valves Ltd range of forged & cast steel high pressure parallel slide gate valves.
Previously HH had supplied the Turkish market through other channels most notably supplying the recent 510MW Soma Kolin project in Ankara. However, this partnership between Ilker Enerji & HH will provide both companies with further opportunities to increase market share.
HH Valves Ltd Managing Director Paul Demellweek stated “While we have previously grown our presence in this region within the power generation sector we feel that our exclusive agency agreement with Ilker was the most natural next step. Not only will Ilker’s experience & connections help to increase our market penetration but the commissioning, service & aftersales capabilities they have will add value to HH’s end users in the region.”
HH are also in the process of appointing new agents in Canada & Israel to further enhance the companies export coverage, we continue to seek agents/distributors in various regions of the World & welcome enquiries from any companies that feel our products would complement their existing profile. Please get in touch if you feel this is of relevance to your organisation.
Tel: 01942 218 111
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd