NeoNickel Ltd is a specialist metal supplier for raw or semi-finished materials used in the manufacture of valves and valve components
NeoNickel Ltd has extensive experience in supplying highperformance alloys to the valve industry. We understand each application has its unique requirements, from corrosion and wear resistant to high strength.
All our products, held in Sheet, Plate and Bar form are fully traceable and originate from PED approved mills.
Additionally we are able to supply Machined Parts, Centreless Ground Shafts and Spun Seats in a variety of alloys.
We have a Partnership Agreement with Gee Graphite Ltd , where we support their market penetration in Double and Triple Offset Valves with supply of sheet products.
Full processing equipment at our UK locations enables a swift delivery performance.
NeoNickel Ltd also holds BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9120B approvals in addition to many Company Approvals and are able to provide technical advice with fully qualified metallurgists and product specialists.
Some of our popular materials among valve manufacturers and users are:-
- Alloy 625
- Alloy 400
- Alloy K500
- Alloy C276
- Alloy 22
- Alloy 20
- Titanium Grade 2 & 5
- AL-6XN® (super austenitic/6moly)
- Alloy 17-4
- Alloy 410
- Alloy 718
- Alloy 718 API
- Alloy 80A
- Alloy B-2®
- Alloy L605/25
- Alloy X-750
- Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S31803/2205
- Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S32205
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S32760
- ZERON® 100 (UNS S32760)
Please contact NeoNickel, Kingswinford for all your requirements.
Tel: 01384 282400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile
- Dichtomatik authorised distributor for Dupont Kalrez seals