The BVAA is a ‘not for profit’ trade association established in 1939 offering services and advice to all members within the Valve & Actuator market, worth £3 billion annually.
We are the only organisation that represents all the main sectors in the UK valve industry including manufacturers, distributors, repairers and suppliers of valves, actuators and related products and services.
The BVAA offers a wide range of bespoke services to meet the needs of our members which include:-
• Providing value-based services to enhance customer access or market knowledge
• Providing training and development to members and their staff, to enhance competence and knowledge that improves their business
• To act, on behalf of the members, to understand and input into technical specifications that impact on their products and services and potential business
• Facilitating technical support to members, through the provision of independent advice on issues relating to relevant valve activity
• To represent members where necessary to outside bodies.
Membership of the BVAA gives your company a voice in shaping the industry’s future and a measurable return on investment in networking, training, technical support and new business opportunities, that can only come from engagement with the BVAA.
Membership of the Association is open to companies registered in the UK who will subscribe to the BVAA Memorandum and Articles of Association, and who manufacture, distribute and/or repair industrial valves and/or actuators and/or related products.
We are also active in communal marketing, business development, business management and related support.
Members are also entitled to free editorial and representation within the world-renowned Valve User magazine which is a quarterly publication and one of a kind.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 48
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition