James Walker invests in global gasket strategy
The investment in additional state-of-the-art equipment and capacity at hubs in Australia, Belgium, Singapore and the UK puts the company in prime position to meet customer demand in addition to extending its capability to manufacture non-standard items with a fast turnaround.
James Walker’s gasket strategy takes advantage of the business’ existing global footprint, placing a comprehensive range of softcut, metallic and semi-metallic gaskets and jointing materials alongside the company’s established ranges of elastomeric seals and compression packings to provide an unrivalled combination of sealing options.
Product Director Andy Crowther comments on the latest investment; “As well as investing in additional strategically located capacity, we have also brought-in significant expertise to our business in terms of technical and sales support for our gasket products through the recruitment of new key personnel with in-depth operational, commercial & technical gasket industry backgrounds, to provide world class support to our customers.
This latest activity continues to strengthen our global service footprint and grow our gasket capacity to match customer demands, making James Walker more responsive and easier to do business with.”
Tel: 01270 536000
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 48
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Dichtomatik authorised distributor for Dupont Kalrez seals