Biffi Italia introduces the new CON3000 electric actuator at IVS Bergamo 2019
Innovative electric valve actuation solution display at show
The new ICON3000 electric actuator will be on display at Biffi’s booth, A16, at the valve and flow control technology event, which will be held in Bergamo, Italy, from May 22-23.
Biffi expert, Leo Minervini, Vice President GM Europe, Emerson Automation Solutions, Actuation Technologies, will be on site to discuss the benefits of the Biffi range of products and to provide demonstrations.
ICON3000 is equipped with a compact, high-reliability absolute encoder, which guarantees position detection even without main or internal battery power.
It also has a new dot matrix OLED user interface display, with the capability to show more detailed information, icons and drawings.
It is fully integrated with Biffi’s A-Manager configuration and diagnostics software and with the DCM2 Master Station.
Among the other Biffi products on display at IVS 2019 will be the DCM2 Master Station, the THS compact quarter-turn hydraulic actuator with IMVS2 valve monitoring system onboard, F02 quarter-turn electric actuator, and the ALGAS quick-acting pneumatic quarter-turn actuator.
Tel: 01858 467 281
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 49
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork pipeline valve actuators in Kurdistan economic improvement project
- Emerson Enters into Supplier Services Agreement with Fluor Corporation to Provide Automation and Control Solutions and Services.
- Valve Solutions for Biofuels: by Jari Kirmanen, Product Manager Neles, Metso’s Automation Business Line
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Emerson Unveils New Smart Network Switch for the DeltaVTM Digital Automation System