prEN 15714-5:2019 Industrial Valves - Actuators Part 5: Pneumatic linear actuators for industrial valves - Basic requirements - Draft for Public Comment
It includes criteria, method and guidelines for design, qualification, corrosion protection, control and testing.
It does not apply to diaphragm actuators and to pneumatic actuators which are integral parts of control valves.
Why is it important?: This is a new part of the EN15714 series of standards for actuators. Part 3 is pneumatic part-turn actuators. This extends the standardisation process to cover pneumatic linear actuators
Supersedes: Potential new standard.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition