BS EN ISO 4126-1:2013 + A2:2019 “Safety devices for protection against excessive pressure - Part 1: Safety valves” - amended standard issued
It is applicable to safety valves having a flow diameter of 4 mm and above which are for use at set pressures of 0,1 bar gauge and above. No limitation is placed on temperature.
This is a product standard and is not applicable to applications of safety valves.
Why is it important?: The amendment is made in response to the formal objection raised by France that the Annex ZA as published in Amendment 1 did not meet the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU Annex 1 Clause 3.3 marking and labelling.
This amendment modifies Annex ZA deleting the claimed compliance to Annex 1 Clause 3.3 and updating the Annex ZA to the new agreed format.
The amendment therefore only affects the European part of the standard.
Supersedes: The 2013 version +A1:2016 is superseded.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition