Quarter turn & multi turn gearboxes for the valve industry
There is uncompromising reliability in the products Valve-Gears (part of the Valve-Kits Group Limited) offer from our mounting adaptions to our Gearboxes and other accessories.
Valve-Gears offer a wide range of gearboxes spanning the following categories:
Quarter Turn Gearboxes
Heavy duty IP67 cast and ductile iron quarter turn gearboxes suited for ball, butterfly and plug valves serving the gas, water, chemical and power industries.
These range in torque from 150Nm to 32,000Nm.These can also be adapted to suit non-ISO valves and can be fitted with various switchboxes and accessories.Other options are IP68, full 316 ss enclosure and High and Low temperature applications.
Multi Turn bevel Gearboxes
A complete range of IP68 cast iron multi-turn bevel gearboxes suitable for hand and motorised operation.
Applications include rising and non-rising gate, globe and pinch valves.
All can be fully adapted to suit your needs and can be supplied with Penstocks, pedestals and extension position indicators and limit switches. These range in operating torques from 380Nm to 10,846Nm.
Other options include IP68 enclosure.
ILGD Declutchable manual override quarter turn Gearbox. A complete range of IP65 cast iron manual Declutchable quarter turn gearboxes to fit between the valve and actuator to manually operate the valve in the event of loss of air to the actuator.
These gearboxes are specifically designed to work on double acting actuators but can also work on spring return actuators.
These range in operating torques from 250Nm to 17,000Nm. All ILGD gearboxes comes with the adaptions you need to easily fit to your valve and actuator combination.
Other options include IP67 enclosure, High and Low temperature applications, solenoid valve to automatically exhaust the air from the actuator chamber.
ILGS Override quarter turn gearboxes
A complete range of IP65 cast iron Override quarter turn gearboxes to fit between the valve and actuator to manually operate the valve in the event of loss of air to the actuator. These gearboxes are specifically designed to work on Spring Return actuators to allow the valve to be opened or closed in the event of air loss.
These range in operating torques from 330Nm to 32,000Nm. All ILGS gearboxes comes with the adaptions you need to easily fit to your valve and actuator combination.
Other options include IP67 enclosure, High and Low temperature application.
Tel: 01623 440211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest Chinaís first major refinery
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- Mastergear - Driving Industry
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- The Importance of Reliable Valve Torque Measurement for Predictive Maintenance
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Emersonís Valve Automation Division
- Rotorkís Golden Celebration