Emerson smart NEW INNOVATION
To improve safety, reduce operational costs, and improve production
Emerson launched its NEW Bettis XTE 3000 Electric Actuator - a compact, high-reliability absolute encoder, which guarantees position detection even without main or internal battery power.
The Bettis Stainless Steel M Series Actuator celebrated its 30th anniversary of the first stainless steel scotch yoke actuator.
The Bettis M Series was introduced by Morin in 1989 for applications including mining, offshore, water/wastewater, chemical, refining, food & beverage and pulp & paper.
This is a reliable high-cycle, high-frequency and high-speed actuation solution.
Also NEW is the Bettis Valve Operating System™ (VOS) turn-key solution that includes actuator, air filter regulators, relief valves, solenoid valves, limit switches, and positioners.
The new Emerson Connected Services display will show you how our digital ecosystems, intelligent planning and wireless actuator control work together to reduce maintenance and unplanned downtime.
Emerson’s discrete valve control and GO™ Switch position sensing technology provides absolute assurance in the most challenging applications, and increases reliability, profitability and reducing down time.
Engineered to meet tough applications while offering high reliability and easy installation.
Around 80% of our ASCO Solenoid Valves are sold for On-Off valve piloting In Hydrocarbon applications.
ASCO complies to many approvals (Show 327 WSCR/WSNF), flow requirements up to 15.5cv, low power (High Flow 362+1.4W power coil), harsh environments (381).
Tel: 0191 5180020
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork