Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
Following our recent post recognition review, Truflo Marine is pleased to announce that it has for the third time met the standard required to retain recognition as an ‘Investor in People’.
The assessor interviewed a random sample of 22 employees, chosen by him, whose responses led to him forming the following opinion:
The company places great emphasis on continuous improvement in all of its operations by making good use of EFQM and Talent Development.
Many areas of strength and good practice were identified including:
• Robust business planning and dissemination of the plan at all levels of the organisation
• Staff feeling valued and empowered in their roles
• An embedded culture of continuous improvement and suggestions for innovation encouraged at all levels
• All staff display a high regard to Health & Safety
Truflo Marine will continue to work both internally and with the assessing body during the recognition period to ensure that we continually improve in this area and maintain our own People Value – “we value our people; we invest in them to enable them to deliver their best”.
Truflo Marine, Tel: 0121 327 4789
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review
- Customers give Saint-Gobain PAM UK the seal of approval