AUMA Actuators Ltd
Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
AUMA, the manufacturer and global distributor of electric actuator solutions, has established a niche in modular actuation technology. Since producing its first actuator in 1964, the company has continued to expand its product portfolio, international support network and customer base. AUMA actuators are widely adopted around the world providing essential automation functionality in a range of water, energy, chemical and oil/gas applications.
The adaptable advantage
AUMA recognises that, to provide a fit-and forget solution, true modularity is achieved through complete adaptability of the actuation system. AUMA actuator components dove-tail together to provide a ‘mix and match’ solution: this ensures that the company’s products can be expanded, enhanced and refined on-site without removing the system for a factory upgrade.
The ability to combine a diverse range of modules in the AUMA product portfolio is a key advantage to those using the company’s actuators. Whether the application is for a ball valve or lock gate and whether this is operated electrically/manually or conventionally/via fieldbus, AUMA provides the user with an adaptable advantage.
AUMA’s comprehensive product range includes multi-turn, part-turn, linear or lever actuators and gearboxes. Product features include:
.open-close or modulating duty
. enclosure protection IP 67 or IP 68
. explosion-proof variants
. micro-processor control
. fieldbus interface
AUMA has two world class manufacturing and assembly factories in Muellheim, Germany covering 20,000 sq metres. The company’s state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, backed by advanced research & development, ensure that AUMA stays at the leading edge of actuation technology.
Expert service around the globe
AUMA provides expert support for its actuation solutions around the globe via an extensive network of group companies and distributors. The company’s impressive international presence extends to 35 countries where fully trained personnel are on hand to support the AUMA solution. With representation throughout Europe, Asia and the Far East, local support is assured from AUMA.
AUMA is represented in the UK by AUMA Actuators Ltd where a dedicated and experienced team of actuation engineering and technology experts provide the highest level of service and support.
AUMA Actuators, Tel: 01275 871141,
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- The Importance of Reliable Valve Torque Measurement for Predictive Maintenance
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation