AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
Measures used by United Utilities to assess AUMA included time to complete design, quotation turnaround period, ability to deliver to programme, product quality, health/safety/environment and early warning notices.
AUMA actuators has been a framework supplier of modular electric actuation solutions to United Utilities since 2002. The company achieved its first award for best supplier in its category in 2007.
Actuation technology supplied and supported by AUMA is adopted in a range of valve flow control applications for United Utilities, the UK’s largest listed water company.
Over 100 engineers at Anglian Water in the UK have benefited from a pioneering training programme developed and hosted by AUMA actuators.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review
- Customers give Saint-Gobain PAM UK the seal of approval