Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
AUMA emphasises that the training is designed to provide front-line education, however, its field engineers are on hand to provide a highly responsive service if required.
All courses are assessed and AUMA is delighted to report that, from a maximum score of six, it has received average figures from Anglian Water of 5.6 for presentation, 5.7 for instructor qualities and 5.7 for presentation materials.
Anglian Water reports the benefits of the practical training programme and confirms that AUMA is the first actuator supplier to take the initiative to educate its engineers.
AUMA Actuators Ltd.,
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review
- Customers give Saint-Gobain PAM UK the seal of approval