Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists
A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
From our foundation in 1984, we have prided ourselves on our policy of commitment to positive customer care, professionalism, attention to detail and aiming for total customer satisfaction.
Ron Hague Ltd is the UK’s largest stockist and distributor of Kinetrol equipment. Kinetrol’s vane actuator has a single moving part providing a simple yet reliable mechanism for quarter-turn rotary actuation. It is ideal in the operation or positioning of ball, butterfly and plug valves, also ventilation dampers.
Modular ‘add on’ options include spring return fail safe, switch box, gear box, 180 degree and positioned units. All are available with the option of ISO direct mount. Electro-hydraulic versions are also available, designed for use in areas without compressed air.
A rigorous quality program approved to ISO 9001 ensures each actuator is manufactured to the highest standards. Every actuator is tested before leaving the factory.
Bray Butterfly Valves
We stock Bray Controls and have the butterfly valves and actuators needed for your flow control solution. The modular design of butterfly valves and actuators offers you the best compatibility, economy, quality and performance in the flow control industry.
We also offer Pilot operated and direct acting solenoid valves in brass, stainless steel, aluminium and plastic, threaded, flanged and Namur style suitable for hazardous areas zones 0, 1, 2, 21, 22 ATEX approved.
Gate, Globe & Check Valves
At Ron Hague we offer a full range of gate, globe and check valves in a variety of sizes, pressure ratings and materials.
• Size ˝” to 60”
• ANSI 150lb to 4500Ib
• Flanged socket weld, threaded and wafer
• Standard and extended bonnet
• Bellow sealed bonnet
• Through conduit and double block and bleed valve
• Carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium and alloys
At Ron Hague Ltd we also stock a wide range of Mars Ball Valves, Gemu diaphragm valves, Orbinox knife gate valves and ancillary equipment.
Ron Hague Ltd,
Tel: 01274 532 727
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review
- Customers give Saint-Gobain PAM UK the seal of approval