Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China
Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
Autork based in Mid-Yunnan Road, Shanghai, PRC is a trading organisation very closely affiliated to Tefulong Group Co. Ltd (formerly known as Zhejiang Tefulong Machinery Co. Ltd) who also trade as Wenzhou Greatork Apparatus Co. Ltd.
Rotork has also successfully claimed protection for its intellectual property in the Netherlands and Germany following infringements by Autork. In the Netherlands, Autork was found guilty of slavish imitation, breach of copyright and violation of design rights relating to Rotork’s award winning IQ and IQT series of actuators and also guilty of infringing Rotork’s internationally recognised trademark. In Germany and Holland the Autork stand was removed from high profile trade shows after Court action by Rotork in the German and Netherland courts established intellectual property infringement by Autork against Rotork.
Rotork, with over 50 years experience of manufacturing actuators, has been responsible for introducing many innovations within valve automation and its products are the result of extensive research and development. Rotork urges its customers and users to be vigilant and wary of inferior imitations of its products and components that have not been subjected to the same level of third party approvals and certifications. If in any doubt, customers are requested to contact their nearest official Rotork representative.
Rotork Controls, Tel: 01225 733 200
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review
- Customers give Saint-Gobain PAM UK the seal of approval