BVAA Training Courses
All training courses are one day duration.
The fees are: Members, £195.00 + VAT per person per course,
non-members, £295.00 + VAT per person per course.
The fees for SILS are: Members, £90.00 + VAT per person per course,
non-member, £155.00 + VAT per person per course.
For full details on each course, see http://www.bvaa.org.uk/training
PED/ATEX - Thursday 1st October 2009
Intro to Valves - Monday 5th October 2009
Intro to Actuators - Tuesday 6th October 2009
Control Valves - Wednesday 7th October 2009
Safety Valves - Thursday 8th October 2009
Safety Integrity Levels - Friday 9th October 2009
Course Required Email Address
Payment Method (please tick) Cheque (enc) Credit Card Invoice (BVAA members only)
Name on Card:
Expiry Date: Maestro Issue No:
Signature: 3 Digit Security Code:
Card Type: (Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Visa Electron/Solo/JCB)
Cancellation Period - Cancellations made without 7 days written notice will be charged in full.
Substitute names will however be accepted.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- Valve Training Courses: Discount For BVAA Members
- Spring Training Week
- Industrial Diaphragm Valves MasterClass
- Managing Commercial Risk: “Delegate feedback was exceptionally good”
- SILs One Day Course: “Clearly conveyed, providing useful information on an often misunderstood subject.” - A previous delegate's feedback
- New Engineering Insight website from Xylem engages university students with real-life engineering challenges
- Pentair Hosts Training Sessions To Better Serve Asia-Pacific Customers
- Academy of Joint Integrity roll out Hose Management Course
- Engineering the Next Generation of ‘Valve Doctors’
- EnerMech Shaping Next Generation of Engineers