Shipham Valves pass Fire Tests
High performance aluminium bronze butterfly valves successfully pass fire tests
These successful fire tests qualify the complete Shipham range of aluminium bronze high performance butterfly valves from 3" (DN80) up to 42" (DN1050) and in both Class 150 and 300 pressure ratings (PN10, PN16, PN25 & PN40).
The Shipham range of high performance butterfly valves are designed in accordance with API 609 Category B, providing bi-directional operation, blow-out proof stem protection, ISO top works pad for gearbox or actuator mounting, internal body stops to prevent disc over-travel, accessible stem packing arrangement for easy maintenance, top and bottom bearings for stem support and a double offset stem / disc design which reduces wear on the seat and thereby extending the in-service valve life. The range is available in wafer, wafer lugged and double flanged body designs.
The butterfly valve range will continue to be manufactured in the materials synonymous to the Shipham Valve brand including Bronze, Nickel Aluminium Bronze, Monel®, Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Zirconium & Titanium and will be manufactured alongside our traditional gate, globe, ball, swing check and dual plate check valve ranges at our works in Hull, UK and will underpin our enviable reputation as market leader in the manufacture of valves in non-ferrous and high alloy materials developed for providing solutions for corrosive and severe service applications such as seawater and other aggressive fluids.
Tel: +44(0)1482 323163
Website www.shipham-valves.com or contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- Flowserve First Valve Manufacturer To Achieve Testing Laboratory Accreditation
- Adanac - still cool after 10 years!
- Tyco goes in deep with Subsea market
- Tyco’s Expanded Testing Facility: Setting the standard in steam test capabilities
- Adanac hots up...
- RPV Invests in PMI Niton Analyser
- CTL Launch Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Facility
- New hyperbaric test facility announced to strengthen the UK’s subsea industry
- Assuring valve components are authentic with Positive Material Identification
- Growth and development for NHC Testing Department