New Explosive Decompression Perfluoroelastomer for Oil and Gas Valves
Perlast G92E is part of the EnDura range of elastomers designed specifically for the oil and gas offshore industry. The polymer’s high fluorine content renders it inert to a wide range of liquids and gases such as hydrogen sulphide and methane encountered during oil and gas operations. Suitable for environments up to 260OC, G92E has tested successfully in a range of high temperature, high pressure and aggressive gas conditions, including those described in NORSOK M710, and is currently undergoing further industry and international explosive decompression standards testing.
EnDura – high performance elastomers for oil and gas
EnDura is a family of different elastomer types that offer superior chemical resistance compared to conventional explosive decompression grades, greater high and low temperature capabilities and are tested to the major international explosive decompression standards such as NOROSK M-710. The EnDura range includes HNBR, TFE/P, and FKM elastomers.
“Perlast G92E is an important development which expands the Endura range’s capability into the upper end of the performance range for elastomers in oil and gas processing,” says David Holt, Director Business Development, PPE Ltd.
Precision Polymer Engineering, Contact David Holt for more details on Perlast G92E on +44(0)1254 295400.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Precision Polymer Engineering: Introducing PPE
- Definitive guide published for rotary sealing applications
- PPE LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION LEAD-FREE, STEAM RESISTANT SEALS
- BVAA ‘OnTour’
- Does your packing set really need end rings?
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- Design to get the best results from your fluid seals
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile
- James Walker sets Benchmark