Flowserve NAF-ProCap Valve
Flowserve Corporation, a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, introduces the Flowserve NAF-ProCap capping valve, which offers tight shutoff and long cycle life for batch digester applications in the pulp industry.
The NAF-ProCap features eccentric hubs, which load the seat and provide tight shutoff to reduce maintenance and maximize uptime. If maintenance is required, it can be performed in country or on site at the customer’s facility.
“Traditionally, valves used in batch digester applications required frequent maintenance, which was time-consuming and expensive to perform. The Flowserve NAF-ProCap capping valve’s unique design and high-grade materials offer customers increased process efficiency and reduced downtime,” said Jim Isaksson, Factory Sales Manager, Flowserve Flow Control Division.
The ball sector is manufactured with high-grade alloy, which prevents damage in the sealing area from wood chips and chip dust. The stem, eccentric hub and seat are sealed with corrosion-resistant material that can withstand temperatures up to 392°F (200°C).
The NAF-ProCap valve mounts at the top of a batch digester for automated filling of wood chips in the digester. During the cooking sequence, the valve offers tight shutoff to prevent leakage to the atmosphere. The valve’s design prevents wood chips from lodging between the housing and the ball.
Flowserve Flow Control, Tel: 01444 31400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 14
- BiS Valves
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- Bifold Innovate!
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Schuck Group awarded Holford contract