Flowserve Swing Check Valves
The new design introduces casting technology in lieu of forgings, which reduces the weight of the valve by 45 percent and offers enhanced bonnet-seal performance. The valve features a recessed hinge pin that is protected from the flow path, integral seat design and a high integrity riveted disc assembly. The valve can be installed horizontally or vertically.
“Flowserve’s foundry specializes in the alloys and highly engineered casting processes that helped to create the redesigned Noble Alloy swing check valve,” said Brian Hood, Product Manager, Flowserve Flow Control Division. “Even in the most challenging applications, this valve delivers improved performance for customers’ most severe applications while helping reduce life-cycle costs.”
The Noble Alloy swing check valve is available with soft or metal seating. It features multiple end connections and bolted bonnet construction.
Noble Alloy also offers a wafer piston check design in cast and forged technology. Forged metal construction remains available for all Noble Alloy valve designs.
Flowserve Flow Control Ltd, Tel: 01444 314400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 14
- BiS Valves
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Goodwin International:Non-Slam Nozzle Check Valves
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers