New Flowserve Application Guide Outlines Solutions for Noise Attenuation
Flowserve Gaseous Noise Control is a comprehensive guide to available noise-attenuation technology. The publication provides an in-depth analysis of common noise problems, helps customers choose the effective solutions, and includes explanatory diagrams and product-comparison charts.
"We are committed to helping customers create quieter environments," said Eric Anthony, director of marketing for control valve products at Flowserve. "Our new application guide provides a variety of design options, allowing customers to choose the products that best meet their needs."
A free copy of the publication is available for download at
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 9
- Commissioning underway for LNG safety system: HIPPS from Severn Glocon Technologies deployed on Floating Storage and Regasification Unit
- CSA Group Hosts Functional Safety Seminar with support from BVAA
- Functional Safety – Demystifying Product Certificates
- Valve Technology Taking The Lead In Industrial Workplace Safety
- Webtec Hydraulic Flow Monitoring range now compatible with Biodegradeable fluids