Control Valve Solutions appointed ADC for TopWorx
As a market leader TopWorx has stringent standards when it comes to approving channel partners so the process has been very demanding particularly for a relatively new company like CVS. However, in just over 18 months CVS has become an accredited distributor to some of the world’s most reputable manufacturers and has achieved ISO9001:2008 certification, FPAL registration, joined the UK Oil and Gas Association and been welcomed as a member of the BVAA.
Mick Beavers continued “This new appointment follows the successful commissioning of a number of partial stroke devices like the TopWorx Valvetop ESD-PST device (pictured below) across several oil fields in the North Sea. Use of the Valvetop ESD-PST device means that the valve does not have to become non-operational during testing. These devices enable platform operators to have confidence with the operation of critical valves. The built-in diagnostics of TopWorx devices has proved so successful that it is now part of the operators’ routine preventative maintenance schedules.”
The picture below shows a Bettis actuator with a TopWorx partial stroke device. With the potentially costly consequences of valve failure, CVS’ client had the utmost trust in the valve to operate at critical performance levels. The device commissioned has proved to be very robust being designed to allow the valve to be fully operational during testing. This in itself has meant that clients can operate more efficiently with fewer disruptions to the production process.
Another feature of the TopWorx device is the diagnostics within the unit that have proved invaluable for clients in having more control that facilitates a more stable process environment. In line with CVS’ commitment to life long valve management the diagnostics within the unit were integrated into a preventative maintenance schedule supported by “CVS Manager”. This is a bespoke software package that provides clients with complete control from tracking orders of their bespoke valves, retrieving valve information, specification, performance data, drawings, test certificates and automatic notifications of forthcoming maintenance.
Overall, the TopWorx ADC status compliments CVS’ exclusive agreements with other valve manufacturers so that the company can offer clients a tailor made solution for all control valve and valve related products.
In partnering with leading manufacturers like TopWorx, CVS will strengthen its reputation for its fast turnaround of bespoke valves, service, repair, testing and performance monitoring through to ongoing valve management to minimise unexpected outages and maximise the lifespan of valves.
For more information on Control Valve Solutions and its services email: email@example.com.
A free TopWorx product CD or USB is also available upon request.
Control Valve Solutions Ltd, Tel: 01224 583116 / 0151 531 1501
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Emerson Unveils New Smart Network Switch for the DeltaVTM Digital Automation System
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- The Importance of Reliable Valve Torque Measurement for Predictive Maintenance
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration