Maher’s Commitment to Quality
Due to the cross-industry approach that Maher adopts, the customer base spans a number of industries including Oil and Gas, Naval, Aerospace, Nuclear and Defence. In order to stay at the forefront of these, 2010 has also seen Maher become a member of the NDI (Northern Defence Industries), the SMF (Special Metals Forum) and the NAMRC (Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre). These trade associations and research bodies provide Maher with a thorough understanding of industry and customer requirements, as well as looking at new grades of material and manufacturing methods.
Along with offering technical support and industry reports, several of these bodies also offer education and training courses, allowing Maher to develop further expertise and maintain its’ strong culture of employee development.
“At Maher, we understand that in order to deliver the best service to our customers, market knowledge is key and we need to work hard to remain at the forefront of industry developments” says newly appointed MD, Donna Saul.
Maher Ltd, Tel: 0114 290 9201
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile
- Crane Launches New Lined Pipe System: Crane ChemPharma Flow Solutions™ launches new lined pipe system for extreme temperatures - Resistoflex®ATL PTFE advanced technology liner
- Adanac Release Flexi-Jacket