Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
Rotork IQPro intelligent actuators with Pakscan P3 network control systems are being installed in areas including the crude oil, LPG, petroleum and diesel tank farms, processing and water purifying plants and waste water treatment works.
The actuation contracts are being co-ordinated and supported by Rotork’s office in the city of Guangzhou, in Guangdong Province. The Qinzhou Refinery is among the latest in a series of Rotork project successes in the Chinese oil and gas industries, including the 4000km strategic West to East Natural Gas Pipeline, for which over 700 Rotork IQ electric actuators have been ordered.
Qinzhou is a port city in China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The refinery will process oil imported from Sudan and will have a daily processing capacity of 200,800 barrels after production starts at the end of 2009.
ROTORK CONTROLS LTD.
Tel: +44 1225 733200
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 9
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- BiS Valves
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- AUMA secures major water project